VAT and other indirect Taxes
Where financial demands continuously drive the need to increase public revenue in particular via Value Added Taxes (VAT), businesses are required to meet compliance obligations, drive indirect performance and realize opportunities and to manage the challenges resulting from more globalized business models and fast moving legislation around the globe.
As we see it, the best possible advice on Value Added Tax has been given if the resulting structure fits smoothly into the overall setting of a company – both nationally and internationally. Consulting services in the field of Value Added Tax have to add value and assurance to the business and along the supply chain. This is our objective and our strategy.
We are capable of providing following services:
- Preparation of expert opinions regarding Value Added Tax for all types of transactions
- Providing some advice in preparation of VAT return and preparation of amended return
- Review of monthly VAT returns and other documentation relevant for VAT return filing
- Preparation of internal procedures and setting up internal controls system in term of VAT check
- VAT refund administration
- VAT registration for non-resident taxpayers
- Supply chain optimization from the perspective of indirect taxes
- Support in communication with tax authorities during tax audits